Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Teh Smit: Introduction (IC)

Being born on Tash-Murkon Prime as a Khanid was at times an ordeal. Knowing that the people you lived amongst had taken your heritage's place in the Royal Families, especially when they weren't even true Amarrians, was very trying at times.

Anyway, my schooling was inadequate, as I was forced to learn military tactics and how to fight on my own. Though battles are now fought in space instead of on the ground, we Khanid still take pride in physical prowess. After ground school, I enlisted in the Imperial Academy, studying strategy, tactics and other sundry military applications. After graduating at the top of my class, I was offered a chance to lead my own squadrons into battles, putting my learning to use as a capsuleer.

Needless to say, I took the offer. And that is where my story truly begins...

GLORY TO KING KHANID AND THE KHANID KINGDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment