Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introduction

So here I am.  Started yet another blog about Eve Online.  I've been playing for a bit over a year, and I've been hooked since the first month.  I am currently a mission runner/miner living in hisec (not a carebear, just because I live here doesn't mean I don't like PvP from time to time), working out of The Citadel and Domain.

This blog will basically cover the history of my three characters (Three dimensions, ha ha ha), and their tales of high adventure in New Eden, from their own personal perspective.  This may or may not be an in character or out of character blog, so I'll have to make sure that I mention which is which in the blog titles.  Rule of thumb: if the author of the particular post is not Vsmit, it's almost definitely going to be an IC post.  Vsmit, it could go either way.

All three characters take time out of their day to visit the Old Pond Pub [CHANNEL] in-game, but you can find their basic profiles here:

Vsmit
Agent Smitty
Teh Smit

I'll get around to actually starting this thing off soon, so stay tuned, tell your friends and fly safe.

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment